Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01950 CAD / INR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 34% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,582 (₨183,703) in Hisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (34 minutes ago)