Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01129 CAD / JPY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 55% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,895 (¥522,133) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,800 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)