Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.455 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 19% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,025 (€1,392) in Heraklion.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (32 minutes ago)