Cost of living in Hengyang, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20674 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is 13% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,831 (元18,529) in Hengyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 500,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Taipei costs 6.00 NT$ (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $599 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 24TL (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,135 (29 minutes ago)