Cost of living in Hengyang, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19414 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is 15% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,183 (元16,395) in Hengyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)