Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15285 CAD / SEK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 29% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,633 (30,311 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,600 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 2 hours ago)