Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15731 CAD / SEK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 26% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,059 (32,160 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,000 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)