Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.271 CAD / CUC *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 16% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,159 (3,271 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,600 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨30,495 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)