Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00228 CAD / SOS
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 250% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$10,942 (4,807,804 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,125 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valladolid costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Heraklion costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 2 hours ago)