Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00242 CAD / SOS
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 254% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$12,752 (5,258,831 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,600 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)