Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19286 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,980 (元20,638) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,900 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 77,000 (about 2 hours ago)