Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 423 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.329 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,100 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$5,044 ($3,795) in Harare.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)