Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04642 CAD / ETB
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 24% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,878 (62,008 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Midland, Texas costs $1,211 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)