Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05825 CAD / ETB
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 26% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,773 (47,606 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 800,000 ₨ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gliwice costs 120 zł (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (about 1 hour ago)