Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 448 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19702 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 23% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,097 (元20,793) in Hangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2.5 kg bag of potatoes in Edinburgh costs £0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 79TL (about 1 hour ago)