Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 343 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19791 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 21% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,005 (元15,184) in Hangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windsor costs C$11 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 49 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)