Cost of living comparison between Hammamet, Tunisia and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.590 CAD / TND
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,422 (4,105 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (32 minutes ago)