Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.524 CAD / TND
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 27% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,785 (5,315 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (about 1 hour ago)