Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 CAD / IRR *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 65% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$866 (﷼ 21,421,679) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (39 minutes ago)