Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 CAD / IRR *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 64% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,600 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,312 (﷼ 34,329,695) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (40 minutes ago)