Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 CAD / VND
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 24% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,854 (48,118,229 ₫) in Haiphong.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €7 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (about 1 hour ago)