Cost of living in Hafizabad, Pakistan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01144 CAD / PKR *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is 16% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,100 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,459 (₨302,443) in Hafizabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (36 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)