Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01163 CAD / JPY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$2,892 (¥248,713) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$2,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)