Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00118 CAD / KRW
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 56% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,556 (₩5,573,728) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,200 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (41 minutes ago)