Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00118 CAD / KRW
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is about the same as in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,199 (₩2,705,324) in Gwangju.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,400 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 540 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (42 minutes ago)