Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00120 CAD / KRW
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 40% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,420 (₩5,347,949) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,600 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (15 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)