Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01960 CAD / INR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 58% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,572 (₨80,208) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (17 minutes ago)