Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02040 CAD / INR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 43% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,420 (₨69,620) in Gulbarga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)