Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01112 CAD / PKR *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 61% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,690 (₨151,988) in Gujranwala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)