Cost of living in Guines, Cuba compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.245 CAD / CUC *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is 13% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,304 (2,654 CUC) in Guines.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.50 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maputo costs 6,600 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$789,000 (about 1 hour ago)