Cost of living in Guines, Cuba compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.315 CAD / CUC *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is 10% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,825 (2,149 CUC) in Guines.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Davao costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$500 (about 1 hour ago)