Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20503 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 27% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,436 (元16,759) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)