Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19765 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 28% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,805 (元9,134) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (12 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)