Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20269 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 28% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,603 (元17,777) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (19 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (32 minutes ago)