Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20025 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 24% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,100 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,124 (元15,601) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £15 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Copenhagen costs kr50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)