Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18869 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 25% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,937 (元15,567) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (38 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mangalore costs ₨841 (about 1 hour ago)