Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 600 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.327 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 23% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,400 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,620 ($1,974) in Guayaquil.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 700 (14 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨101,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (about 2 hours ago)