Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 593 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.286 CAD / USD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 18% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,025 ($2,352) in Guayaquil.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 0.30 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €45 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 150,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 287,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)