Cost of living in Guarulhos, Brazil compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43260 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,119 (R$ 7,211) in Guarulhos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (40 minutes ago)