Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.444 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 6% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,297 (€2,283) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,125 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (41 minutes ago)