Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.504 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 7% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,352 (€2,229) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,125 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$178 (about 1 hour ago)