Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.326 CAD / CUC *
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 51% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,595 (4,218 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,700 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Frankfurt am Main costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)