Cost of living comparison between Guangzhou, China and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19328 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 28% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,702 (元13,979) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 4,000 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)