Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 321 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19422 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 21% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,606 (元13,419) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 6,100,000 Gs (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (39 minutes ago)