Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 534 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20148 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 24% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,600 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,495 (元17,345) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)