Cost of living in Guangzhou, China vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 302 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.19066 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 28% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$7,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$5,072 (26,602元) in Guangzhou.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,032 (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lucknow costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,000,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Novara costs €600 (about 4 hours ago)