Cost of living in Guangzhou, China vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 159 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.19647 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 23% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,485 (22,829元) in Guangzhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨15,248 (42 minutes ago)
- 16 oz beer in neighbourhood pub in Boulder, Colorado costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $750 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.06 (about 2 hours ago)