Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 594 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20502 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 25% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,100 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,826 (元18,662) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)