Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19414 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 26% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,856 (元9,560) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 73,800 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hurghada costs E£ 189 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (33 minutes ago)