Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 243 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06385 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 35% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,071 (Mex$ 48,104) in Guadalupe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)