Cost of living in Grozny, Russia vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01619 CAD / RUB
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grozny (Russia) is 44% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,792 (руб 234,289) in Grozny.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 20 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,795 (about 3 hours ago)