Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.494 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 15% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,265 (€2,855) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,700 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kuala Lumpur costs RM24 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩174 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 5,255 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (about 2 hours ago)