Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 831 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.602 CAD / KYD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 95% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$10,698 (CI$6,677) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$5,500 in Abbotsford.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santiago de Cali costs COL$93,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Warsaw costs 2.40 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Jose, California costs $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)