Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.620 CAD / KYD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 115% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,381 (CI$3,322) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$2,500 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $6,360 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Prague costs 3,500 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)