Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 449 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.544 CAD / KYD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 110% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$10,689 (CI$6,923) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$5,100 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 3 hours ago)