Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 944 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.602 CAD / KYD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 95% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$12,855 (CI$8,022) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$6,600 in Abbotsford.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$11 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $50 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Novara costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiclayo costs S/. 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)