Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.624 CAD / KYD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 112% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$8,066 (CI$4,965) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,800 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)