Cost of living in Granada, Spain vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 417 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.498 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 21% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,900 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$5,467 (€3,649) in Granada.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Luis costs ARS $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Los Angeles, California costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Warsaw costs 2,500 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Toronto costs C$3.60 (about 3 hours ago)