Cost of living in Granada, Spain vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 389 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.538 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 19% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,200 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$5,029 (€3,269) in Granada.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guatemala City costs Q10 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Corrientes costs ARS $60 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Samarkand costs 5,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)