Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 405 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.509 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 18% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,848 (€2,550) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)