Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04113 CAD / NIO
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 40% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,083 (50,646 C$) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $534 (about 1 hour ago)