Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43047 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 25% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,824 (R$ 6,560) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)