Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38872 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,100 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,837 (R$ 7,298) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Saskatoon costs C$2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)