Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 568 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15097 CAD / SEK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 14% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,861 (25,575 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,400 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $10,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)