Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 613 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15679 CAD / SEK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 11% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,904 (31,277 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,400 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)