Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02473 CAD / MKD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 44% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,756 (71,033 ден) in Gostivar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)