Cost of living comparison between Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00138 CAD / CDF
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 8% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,750 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,449 (2,492,818 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$31,000 (about 1 hour ago)