Cost of living comparison between Goiânia, Brazil and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 505 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.42253 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 32% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,125 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,111 (R$ 4,997) in Goiânia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)