Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 597 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39095 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 35% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,098 (R$ 7,924) in Goiânia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)