Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 647 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35524 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 41% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,200 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,054 (R$ 8,596) in Goiânia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,321 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €28,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toulouse costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (about 1 hour ago)