Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41924 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,750 (R$ 4,174) in Goiânia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Managua costs 75 C$ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgas costs 500 лв (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (26 minutes ago)