Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08308 CAD / EGP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 67% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$813 (E£ 9,788) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (38 minutes ago)