Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.390 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 18% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,061 (€1,483) in Gijón.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (31 minutes ago)