Cost of living in Gijón, Spain vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 312 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.435 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 19% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,670 (€3,254) in Gijón.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in La Serena costs CH$400,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pardubice costs 14,000 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cardiff costs £1.22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Granada costs €375 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Manaus costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)