Cost of living comparison between Gibraltar and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.676 CAD / GIP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 10% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,430 (£2,047) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,125 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)