Cost of living comparison between Gibraltar and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.627 CAD / GIP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 6% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,328 (£2,045) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,125 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (32 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Belfast costs £3.33 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (41 minutes ago)