Cost of living in Gibraltar vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 44 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.784 CAD / GIP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 13% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$7,107 (£3,984) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$6,300 in Abbotsford.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Panama City costs 7 B/. (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trois-Rivières costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)