Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.662 CAD / GIP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 20% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,435 (£2,668) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,700 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,850 (about 1 hour ago)