Cost of living comparison between Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia and Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31903 CAD / MYR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 41% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$1,483 (RM4,649) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)