Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 712 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32765 CAD / MYR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 37% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$3,026 (RM9,234) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)