Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00620 CAD / GYD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 17% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,000 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,160 (671,060 G$) in Georgetown.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)