Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00649 CAD / GYD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 10% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,238 (344,952 G$) in Georgetown.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (42 minutes ago)