Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00648 CAD / GYD
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 14% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$2,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,155 (332,873 G$) in Georgetown.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 800 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Mysore costs ₨11,182 (about 1 hour ago)