Cost of living in Genoa, Italy vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 414 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.441 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 5% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,700 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$6,356 (€4,411) in Genoa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £27 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$1,830 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)