Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.469 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 15% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$3,900 (€2,655) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,400 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beni Mellal costs 70 Dirham (39 minutes ago)