Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines vs Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02591 CAD / PHP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 30% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$6,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$4,539 (Php175,183) in General Santos City.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Nottingham costs £550 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siliguri costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 3,500 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Los Angeles, California costs $19 (about 3 hours ago)