Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02450 CAD / PHP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 26% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,800 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,823 (Php115,241) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pécs costs 170,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)