Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 115 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02451 CAD / PHP
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 32% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,300 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,918 (Php119,022) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Marrakech costs 10 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 647 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgorod costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)