Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35749 CAD / TRY
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 38% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,500 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,180 (6,099TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (about 1 hour ago)