Cost of living in Gaya, India compared to Abbotsford, Canada
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02007 CAD / INR
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaya (India) is 24% cheaper than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,600 in Abbotsford you would need to make just about C$2,722 (₨135,648) in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 24,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$500 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lanzhou costs 元1,800 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 1 hour ago)