Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Abbotsford, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15225 CAD / SEK
Do you live in Abbotsford? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 37% more expensive than in Abbotsford (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,672 (30,689 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,400 in Abbotsford.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)